Camp Loma de Vida (Lifehill Camp) was established in 1959. Godly Christians began Camp Loma de Vida with the vision of reaching the youth of the Rio Grande Valley for Jesus Christ. In December of 1959 a widow donated 25 acres in a rural community north of Edinburg, Texas. Starting with a camp of just tents and outhouses the camp has flourished into being the Valley's premier camp. During the past decades the camp has had only ahandful of directors due to the longevity of the administrations. Beginning with just a few campers and activities in the first few years, the camp now services over 5,000 people a year. Our history is filled with God's providential care, and we prayerfully anticipate God's future plans for this amazing ministry.